Our Canteen, Einstein’s is open to students three times a day. We offer a breakfast service, break time snack service and hot and cold meals at lunch time. Einstein’s Canteen is run by a friendly and enthusiastic team and meals are created using fresh produce from local suppliers. The canteen menus (below) comply with the government guidelines for nutrition and food standards to ensure that children have healthy, balanced diets.
Paying for school meals
We use a biometric payment system to offer greater security for school meal payments. This system recognises each student, holds individual balances and records cash spent and cash received.
Payments can be made through Wisepay or by students in school using the cash revalue stations. For information on the Cashless System, please click on the link below.
Payments for school meals can also be made through Wisepay. Some students may be entitled to free school meals. Please see below for further information. The canteen operates an Impact Cashless System.
Free School Meals
Did you know your child might be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
As well as receiving free school meals your child may also get additional support for school trips and other ex-curricular activities. For more information, to check your eligibility and to apply please click on www.northamptonshire.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals