Our aim is to work with schools and organisations to ensure everyone is ambitious and welcomes the challenge of being the best they can. Collaboration, whether formally or informally, can help to raise outcomes for students and generate efficiencies both in resources and costs.
Benefits of collaborative working can include;
- sharing best practice and expertise
- offering diverse and challenging opportunities
- offering development opportunities for staff
- non duplication of resources
- joint procurement to enable efficiency savings.
We currently work closely with our feeder schools (The Irthlingborough and Finedon Learning Trust) and other local secondary schools. We are members of The East Northamptonshire College which is a joint sixth form partnership with The Ferrers School and Rushden Academy to provide a comprehensive and successful sixth form provision.
If you are interested in working with us please contact Mrs K Hughes (Headteacher's PA)
- By phone: 01933 650496
- By email: email@example.com