Year 6-7 Transition
What to expect in Year 7
Are you excited about starting a new adventure in life? Have you been worrying about your new School? There will be about 150 new students in September. Most will be feeling the same as you - nervous and excited. You are not alone and we are here to help you.
This booklet has been written especially for you to tell you about Huxlow Science College. Make sure you read it carefully. Keep this booklet with you for your first weeks. You will find it useful and be able to look up information quickly.
The Year 7 Pastoral Team for 2017/2018
- Mrs L Johnson - Form Tutor 7LJ
- Mr R King - Form Tutor 7RK
- Mr S Harris - Form Tutor 7SH
- Mr I Lewis - Form Tutor 7IL
- Mr M Coutts - Form Tutor 7MC
- Miss C Pucel - Pastoral Leader for Year 7
- Mrs H Huchet - Assistant Headteacher for PSHE & LORIC, Head of Key Stage 3
- Mrs L Gauvrit - Assistant Headteacher for Pastoral Care & Guidance, Inclusion
The MyEd app and email are the preferred methods of communication from the College to home. Please follow the instructions below to download the app and ensure that you keep us informed if you change any of your contact details.
If you have any enquiries please contact the College
- By phone: 01933 650496
- By email: email@example.com
When Huxlow staff visit your primary school, you will be given an information pack. Some forms will need to be completed and returned to Huxlow on your first day in September. All of the information in the pack can be downloaded below.